Xedge's Live-In Caregivers
- We provide a spectrum of Trained, Skillful and Affordable Live-in Caregivers for households which require assistance to look after the elderly and seniors at home.
- We have trained home caregivers for specific medical conditions such as dementia, Parkinson, stroke, cancer and heart issues. They come from Philippines, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India and Myanmar.
- Our Live-in Caregivers all have experience and/or are formal training
Trained, Skillful and Experienced
– Transferring and Positioning
– Personal Hygiene such as Bathing
– Toileting and Incontinence Care
– Medication reminders
– Feeding and Special Diet
– Meal Preparation
– Light Housekeeping & laundry
– Grocery Shopping
- Stroke and other Heart Disease
Speak Mandarin, English, Malay and/or Dialects
Positive Attitude to Care for Elderly
- Our caregivers have the positive attitude and willingness to look after the elderly. As it might not an easy task to look after the elderly, the caregiver with the right attitude in wanting to take care of the elderly will help the caregiver overcome various issues she might face in her job.
Continuous Training for Xedge's Caregivers
We provide a monthly training session (on a Sunday) by our Nursing Team for all our Xedge's Caregivers to:
For Caregivers Who Want to Join Our Team: