Xedge's Live-In Caregivers
- We provide a spectrum of Trained, Skillful, Experienced and Affordable Live-in Caregivers for households from Elder-care helpers (Entry-level Caregivers) to Specialised Caregivers.
- Elder-care helpers are able to assist the elderly in the Activities of Daily Living while Specilaised caregivers have specialised skill sets (such as Tube Feeding, Suctioning, Urinary Catheter Care, Stoma Care etc.).
- Some caregivers have experience in managing specific medical conditions such as dementia, Parkinson, stroke, cancer and heart issues.
- They come from Philippines, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India and Myanmar.
- Our Live-in Caregivers all have experience and/or are formal training
Trained, Skillful and Experienced
– Transferring and Positioning
– Personal Hygiene such as Bathing
– Toileting and Incontinence Care
– Medication reminders
– Feeding and Special Diet
– Meal Preparation
– Light Housekeeping & laundry
– Grocery Shopping
- Stroke and other Heart Disease
Speak Mandarin, English, Malay and/or Dialects
Positive Attitude to Care for Elderly
- Our caregivers have the positive attitude and willingness to look after the elderly. As it might not an easy task to look after the elderly, the caregiver with the right attitude in wanting to take care of the elderly will help the caregiver overcome various issues she might face in her job.
Continuous Training for Xedge's Caregivers
We provide a monthly training session (on a Sunday) by our Nursing Team for all our Xedge's Caregivers to:
Eldercare helpers can assist elderly who requires some assistance in Activities of Daily Living (ADL). The Foreign Domestic Worker (whose job scope is mainly household chores) will typically undergo a few days of eldercare training before being deployed to the households.. This training ensures that the FDW is equipped with the basic skills to care for your loved ones.
Our ElderCare Helpers are carefully selected based on:
Visit Us or Call for A Free Consultation 6591 8891